Lower stomach and back pain. Bloated stomach, cannot walk properly. Loss of appetite

Hi, I am a woman in my 20s. I woke up this morning and everything was fine, walked to university and attended classes. As soon as my last class finished I had a lower stomach and pack pain that has been accentuated with time. Now my stomach i sreally bloated and I can barely lean on one side or walk properly wothout feeling an acute pain. In addition I feel really fatigued, felt dizzy earlier and have a loss of appetite .
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012