Lower lumbar herniated disc. Pain excruciating in hip. Unable to bare weight on that side. Help

I have lower lumbar herniated disc, most recently I am suffering with excruitiating paun in my left hip side area that runs into the groin and into the thigh and calf alongside with stinging pain sensation in both cheeksnof buttocks . The pain in left side jaults me if I try to bend or lean to the left side or can occur when trying to sit down. I m having diffuculty with sitting, standing or walking and it s beginning to feel that I m unable to weight bare on that side. It is becoming increasingly more of a problem in bed too where I am either being woken up ir I am unable to lay on that side which is the only side I can get to sleep on mornings are hirrendous with the pain as soon as I either sit up or get up out of bed. I am a female of 39yrs old no other medical conditons other than being a migraine sufferer and dry skin . I have had this since the age of 29 but only recently been diagnosed about a year ago nothing been offered in line of treatment plan other than PT and medication which fail to work. I have had many referrals bck to my local hospital where they don t choose to do nythin other than injections and I can t see how this will assist in findibg ehat s causing me all this pain. Can you help me please?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012