Lower lip swollen, growing pimple under the lip, sudden pain in eyes. Reasons ?

my lower lip is swollen. two days ago i had a small pimple under the lip. it was hurting there and my lower lip is getting bigger n bigger. swelling also started like 2 days ago as a very small swelling. now it hurts when i eat or just all the time. I m getting sudden pain in my eye also; both in my left side; I slipped on mud and I got a wound in my left arm also; but it seems to be getting better, still there is some white stuff on the wound.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013