Lower back, right leg pain, getting worse. Taking aleve, no relief. Next steps?

I have lower back/right leg pain that emerged within the past month and has continued getting worse. I was seen at an UCC and dx with lumbar radiculopathy , and given skelexin and tramadol. Both of which did nothing for the pain. I was told to also take Aleve , but I already take more than the appropriate doses of that, and it does nothing. I am wondering if there is any way to ensure that I can get a more powerful pain medicine if I seek further treatment? Or what should be my next step?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012