Lower back problem, L3 L4 prolapse, tried physio and hydro therapies, no help. Alternative medication ?

Hi Doctor,I have a problem with lower back,L3 L4 prolapse left hand side,done it 8 years ago.I have seen a Professor Gabreill here in Australia over 3 years ago,and nothing can be done for it he stated.I have had a back break down again three weeks ago and its still causing problems,I do physio and hydro threapy its seems to be easing the pain,is there any other medicatoins a availible that do not cause drowesyniess and help me cope with the consistant pain,am 56 years young and fit however I work full time and it seems to be getting wors
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013