Lower back pain with tender breasts. Taking thyronorm and glycophage. Delayed periods. Am I pregnant?

I did my pregnancy test today since i had lower back pain and tender breast from 10 days now. I took the one step early pregnancy test and the test window T SHOWED slight pink sign - and the control window showd dark pink |. My period is due in another 4 days. My last period was on 28th Oct. I am 36 yrs old and am taking thyronorm for 25 mcg and Glycophage fpr PCOD- 500 mg. All normal. I need is it the sign of early pregnancy
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012