Lower back pain when moving. Taken ibuprofen. Difficulty in lowering the head

Hi there, I wonder if you could help with my back pain I have been experiencing for about 6 weeks now, lower back pain when moving, not sore to touch, I am pretty fit, have done yoga to see if it eases, I have to take lots of ibuprofen before and after any exercise, even if I rest it hurts, I am 43 years old, I surf, run, go to a gym regularly, and swim and do yoga, anything I do hurts at the moment, when I lower my neck there is an excruciating pain in my lower back. Any help would be great, thanks
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012