Lower back pain, swollen leg, feet, ankles. Working in standing position. Taking medication. Suggestions?

I am 52 year old white woman that works as a correctional officer 12 hour shifts sanding on concrete. I have lower back problems and foot surgery. my legs ,feet, ankles swollen and thob. it is hard to walk on my feet . they hurt. I have dr prescription orthodics. they are really look bad after a12hour shift standing. can sta in bed and elevate my feet and still have excruciating pain. what is wrong
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013