Lower back pain, stomach cramps, gas problem, missing periods. Treatment?

Hello, I have been having sum slight lower back pain for about 2 weeks nd I have also jus recently about a 1 week ago... I ve been gettin light stomach cramps that s dnt feel like a period...its feel like a gas bubble n my tummy. But the pain is like right above my belly button...then it goes around for a min. Then it might cum bak a lil later n the day...But my period I d due n like 2 or 3 days..but this is not a normal jus starting never happened before... I dnt kno wats wrong plz. Help
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

You might be pregnant. But still to confirm it i want you to do a pregnancy test with a UPT kit . It costs cheap and is available in all pharmacy. The instructions on how to use it & how to read the test is given on the Kit Box

Feel free to consult me directly

Dr. Som Biswas M.D.