Lower back pain, pain in right hand wrist after stopping going to gym. Opinion?

Greetings Doctor.
My name is.Bamy, I am a man am single n am 23 years old. Done.with the study, I don't work yet.
I have a backache specially at the bottom erea since nearly 10 days. I don't understand why ?! I haven't fallen down or had an accident....!! And also at my right hand's wrist !! Things that I noticed is it used to begin when I STOP the gym !!!
Thank you very much for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Jun 2015
Dear Bamy,

The symptoms can be attributed to inadequate hydration status & electrolyte imbalance of the body or dietary deficiencies of certain nutrients like Iron, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B 12, Folic acid, etc. which help in blood formation & nerve conduction.

Symptomatic relief can be obtained by intake of nervigenic agents as well as multivitamin & multimineral supplements including iron, calcium & Vit D needs to be added in your diet.

If you still find any difficulty, kindly get certain investigations like estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels, Thyroid profile & nerve conduction studies to rule out any pathological cause for the symptoms.

Till then, maintain adequate hydration & proper nutrition status, exercise regularly and avoid stress.