Lower back pain near tailbone post heavy weight training. Used anti-inflammatory cream. Recovery time?

Hello. I did some weight training and soon after I stopped my workout my lower back began to hurt. A day after I could say its centralized and low on the spine and it hurts more when I touch it. Its close to the tailbone. Im pretty sure its some sort of ligament problem on the tailbone. I dont hurt THAT much but its very annoying. I am applying a cream on the area, an anti-iflammatory one. When will this go away? and how many days should I avoid weight training? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012