Lower back pain, nausea, dizziness, cramps and bloating. Mild periods. Pregnancy chances?

Hi I m Tiffany I just have a quick question to ask. About two weeks ago I had unprotected sex 6 times in a 5day week period. Then after the 6th time I started to get why I thought was my period and it lasted 3 days and it was light, not heavy as it usually was. Then I read that sperm can live up to 5 maybe 7 days even through your period and can fertilize after. Can I be pregnant and not know it? I ve been feeling nausea , dizziness , lower back pains, headaches, cramps and bloating . Thank you for your time
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013