Lower back pain, dizziness, frequent urination, protein in urine. How to treat it?

Hello I ve been havin dull lower back pain for the past 2 weeks and ive seen 4 different people about, .im also having some dizziness , and frequent urination . Ive been tol that i did have protein in my urine but it has cleared up. I ve have had blood tests, urine tests, and an ultrasound and have been told everything is fine. Im very worried and not sure where to turn, im stressed and terrified because something could be really wrong! Help?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012