Lower back pain after heavy lifting. Why bleeding and stabbing abdominal pain?

About 6 weeks ago I was moving into my new home and doing some heavy lifting. I noticed about 2 days later I was having extreme lower back pain and hip pain follewd with the urge to bare down. I went to the emergency room because the pain was so bad I felt lime vomiting . They did a rectal exam and I tested positive for blood but showed no signs as to what would be causeing the bleeding . No hemriods. They advised me to get to a GI. This morning g when I tried to get out of bed my stomach was very distended and the pain went from my back to the front of mylower stomach and when I try to walk I get sharp stabbing pains in thefront of my stomach also there seems to be a shifting sensation and It hurts my lower stomach if I have a bowel movement . I also can hardly walk with out the feeling of needing to bare down and sharp stabbing pains. I can barley eat and my stomach is growing. And making strange sounds. I am female age 33 very healthy and active untill I helped move a 600 pound wardrobe. I. Have alsohad 4 csections and viserated after my last csection 7 years ago. The blood that is in my colon is dark almost black.I am scared and am in extreme pain it actually hurts to sit bit if I stand then it shifts to my lower back.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012