Lower back pain. Acquired sacralization Fusion. Undergoing Physiotherapy. What is effective?

hello Sir,for past 5years during my academic days i ve been facing lower back pain .consultation and diagnosis with neighbouring orthopedics surgeon quite a few times revealed that I have acquired sacralization Fusion of L5and L4.I was prescribed a few pain killing pills and advised for some physotherapy.I was doing but due to quite work load of sitting job,it is becoming more intolerable and sometimes i do feel worry about thinking older age.It is more basically related to your department ,kindly suggest me modern treatment like damaging the affecte nerve to eradicate the pain completly. Sincerly yours Joseph
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013