Lower back nerve pain,and small round bruises which spread quickly

Lower back nerve pain , and small round bruises which spread quickly I am 34, female, about 175lbs with minor herniation of discs in lower back (no major health issues).first syptom was sever lower back nerve pain, similar to sciatic pain, but more severe and usual stretches and positions did not relieve it. Pain is constant, sitting, standing, walking.. a few hours later, I saw, small bruises forming all over my knee , then more bruises, all small and round (like I was poked with a finger ). Larger bruising, and visible veins(not notmally visible) on my feet. Bruses seem to quickly spread...knees, legs, ankles, feet, arms, hands. no other pain than the back... I went to an urgent care center for the back pain , noticed the bruising in the doctor s office, mentioned it to the doctor and she said it was nothing and gave me muscle relaxers. Now the bruising has spread.I did not take the muscle relaxers.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011