Lower back nerve hurts while bending or playing football. Reason and cure to improve the strength of tibia ?

Hi Doctor 1) My lower back nerve hurts occasionally when i bend down or after playing football. The pain started after i fell down on my back few months ago. Should i take it seriously and visit a Doctor or shake it off as it only occurs when i exercise or stress my back. 2) I realised that when playing football and someone hits my tibia with his, the pain is unberable. why does it happen to me and not that person as well. The pain is about 30cm above my ankle. It always happen when i hit someone else tibia. Is there a reason and cure to improve the strength of my tibia?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013