Lower back hurts while peeing, fluttering in lower abdominal area, sore breasts, white pimples around areola. Could be pregnant ?

hi i am 24 yrs old and i have had two kids already but i have felt very different latley i have peeing way to much my lower back hurts alot and ime and my husband keep feeling a fluttering in my lower abdomanal area and my breasts are very sore and i have like what looks like white pimples around my areola and i am a very thin woman and now im starting to get a lil puge could i be pregnant i have took 3 hpt and two werew negative one was positive and doctor said my urine test was neg and also was my blood test but i no my own body and i know im pregnant what do you think or suggest
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013