Lower back and abdominal pain, WBC high, vomiting, kidney stones, nausea, dehydrated. On magnesium citrate. Done US. Help?

Was in the ER Saturday with excruciating pain in my right lower back and lower abdomen. Was vomiting and could not lay still. They did labs and found my white cell count up. Did a CT scan with contrast to check for kidney stones but was OK. Did see that my bowels were compacted. They had to give me percacet for pain several times and fenergan for nausea cause I continued to vomit. Decided I was constipated and told me to go home and take an enema and drink Magnesium citrate and if not better in 12 hrs come back. Before I got to the store to buy the meds, I was in so much pain I had to go back to the ER. They had already ran a bag of IV fluids but I was dehydrated after that and I had to have more pain meds, this time morphine. They did a vaginal ultrasound to check ovaries and they said left was OK and couldn't find the right one. I am 52 and had a hysterectomy about 20 yrs ago. Not sure if they took that ovary or not. I also had a rectal prolapse surgery about 15 yrs ago and they removed 18 inches of my colon because it was twisted. I have Crest Syndrome and am on medication for that. The pain subsided enough for me to go home and I did the enema and drank the Mag citrate. Didn't get much results. Sunday morning around 5 am I did have a runny stool and quite a bit of it. The pain seemed better but not completely gone. I had Tylenol 3 with codeine and took that Sat nite and Sun nite for pain. Monday, I still felt very tired and groggy and crampy so I stayed home from work and rested. Today is Tuesday and I went to work this morning but still feel groggy, crampy and not sure what I should do. My rheumatologist started me on colace today and thinks I should see a colo-rectal specialist. I had a colonoscopy around 2 yrs ago and it was normal. I don't know what I should do now. Can the pain I am still feeling be due to the ultrasound? Or could there be something wrong with my colon? I took a laxative last night and drank prune juice last night and this morning. Drank a lot of water today and ate a salad for lunch and did have a normal bowel movement this afternoon. Had another when I got home this evening but was painful.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013