Continuous bleeding, pus discharge, anal leakage, intense pain post sphincterotomy, had rectal prolapse after surgery. Advice?

I had a sphincterotomy 3 months ago and still bleed throughout the day and have a lot of pain. I even had a rectal prolapse after surgery. My MD told me to go to the ER as i am still having complications,however the ER told me that I should see my regular doctor. I am stuck between both and no help. I am in so much pain all day and it feels like I can prolapse at any given time. I have also some pus like discharge and anal leakage. I take Miralax at home and increased my fiber but nothing seems to help. Any advice on what I can do to heal or to say to the doc that may get me out of this loop hole?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  483 Awaiting Answer