Lower abdominal pain, pulsating feeling in the area after falling. Reason?

LAST SATERDAY I HAD SAVIRE PAIN LOWER STOMACH , ON MY RIGHT HAND SIDE, I DECIDED IT WAS THAT BAD, THAT I WOULD NEED TO GO TO HOSPITAL, I DECIDED TO HAVE A QUICK SHOWER FIRST, WHICH I DID, I GOT MY CLOTHS ON, BUT THE STARTED TO FEEL SICK AND NAUSEUS, I DECIDED TO LIE DOWN, AS I DID IT GOT WORSE, I LAY DOWN FOR ABOUT 5 SECONDS, I GOT BACK UP AND STARTED WALKING AROUND THE FLAT, EVENTUALY IT SLOWLY WENT, THE DAY AFTER WHEN I WAS SAT DOWN I HAD A PULSATING FEELING IN THE SAME AREA FOR ABOUT 15 MINS, AS THOUGH SOME ONE WAS POCKING ME QUICKLY IN AREA OF SAY 3 INCHES DIAMETER, 15 MINS IT WENT, I HAHE HAD PROBLEMS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS AFTER I FELL IN FRONT OF A TAXI, OVER LAST 2 YEARS I HAVE BEEN TO A&E SEVEREL TIMES AND SEEN MY DOCTOR EVEN MORE TIMES AND HAD APROX 6 MONTHS OFF WORK OVER LAST 2 YEARS, WHAT DO YOU RECON?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013