Lower abdominal pain, problems with period, vaginal bleeding, had HPV. What is going on?

Hello my name is brittany I m 19 years old and I ve been having problems with my menstrual cycle for about 2 months now. My last cycle was January 2nd, 2013. I ve recently went to the clinic because I ve been having pains in my lower abdomen when using the releasing urination or bowels. The doctor I d seen took some tests and x-rays. There was nothing seriously wrong and I wasn t pregnant. But I did find out that I was backed up with bowels and constipated. I don t know if that has to do with my cycle not showing up or what but I m starting to get worried I ve never missed more than one cycle in a period of 2 months. And last July, it hasn t even been a whole year yet, but my primary care provider did a pelvic exam on me and a week later told me I had the STI called HPV . On February 27th, 2013 I experienced vaginal bleeding I thought was my cycle but only lasted for no more than 4 hours. This to me was abnormal I usually stay on my cycle for about 4 days and come on about every 29 to 30 days but I am used to my cycle being irregular, however I just know that I stay on for a total of 4 days. Needless to say I m nervous about this all I try to set appointments for my OBGYN but always get a date for a month from now. I just want answers now. I don t want anything to be seriously wrong that might affect my future of having children
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013