Lower abdominal pain, nausea, light-headed. Might have passed kidney stones. Serious symptoms?

I had a lot of pain frday, Saturday I went to the er and was told they thought I passed a kidney stone so I was given pain meds and sent home. The bad pain went away but it still hurts some in my lower abdomen . This morning I woke up very sick to my stomach and light headed. I feel like I m going to pass out when I stand up and I just want to vomit . Could this be something else and could it be serious? I m scared.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012