Lower abdominal pain, buttock pain, menstrual changes. Caused by UTI or kidney stone?

I have been experience lower left abdomen pain along with more severe lower left buttock pain and mentruation changes. Could it be caused by a UTI or even kidney stone? I have been treated for UTI s on an off for the past year. I am 2 yrs overdue for my pap smear . Am also experiencing a dark red throat, somewhat difficulty swallowing , and right ear bothering me a bit. I had a ivory lesion on my tonsil few weeks ago that eventually went away but still have red throat.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012