Lower abdominal pain bellow belly button after eating. Bowel movements normal. Cure for pain?

hello, recently i have been getting lower abdominal pain bellow my belly button with nausea after i eat, it dosnt matter what i eat i seam to get the pain regardless, although i just had the worst one yet leading me to ask, by eating just a few m&m s. my bowl movements are normal. i do not eat as good as i should but i am fairly fit. the pain usually goes away after about 30 min, although this one is not. i am only 22 years old?? Cam
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013