Lower abdominal pain. Diagnosed with ovarian cyst. Advised crisanta. Does it effect fertility?

Hi! My name is Raj. My sisters age is 27 years and unmarried. Last few months she has developed a strange lower abdominal pain...after consulting doctor they found that she has a ovarian cyst in her right ovary (size 13mm) and the doctor has advised her to take Crisanta ( Ethinylestradiol Drospirenone ) for 5 months and after that they will again do a sonography to see the condition of the cyst. But now after reading all about the side effects of the medicine my sister is afraid of taking those tablets...Will there be any kind of risk in fertility by taking a contraceptive for such a long period of time for a unmarried girl? She has migraine. What kind of precaution we must take? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012