Lower abdominal cramps, brown vaginal spotting. Negative pregnancy test. History of chlamydia. Causes?

Something is wrong with me! My husband & I use the pull out method . Sometimes, rarely, we don t. My stomach feels very weird. Lower abdominal cramps , sometimes sharp. Diarrhea sometimes, brown vaginal spotting and yesterday I was sick on my stomach. Today I feel better but very Crampy. I took a pregnancy test two or three weeks ago but it was negative. If I am not pregnant then there is a problem somewhere else and that worries me! I don t think I could be pregnant because I ve had chlydia twice due to my past relationship with my sons father. Please help me!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012