Lower abdomen pain with loose stools and heart burn, white spots in throat and history of panic attacks. Suggestion?

i am 23 yr old male...i have had panic attacks 4-5 times..its been one yr since i have had one...but now my lower left abdomen is paining and i have had loose stools for more than 2 weeks is not diarrhea as i only have 2 bowel movements per day...i also have heart burn for yrs now..i am really worried..moreover i found white spot at my throat today (only one) body is always aching when i wake up in the morning..i dont know what to do ..plz help me
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013