Low volume of semen, habit of daily masturbation. Hypospermia?

I m a 16-year-old male. Will turn 17 this June. I masturbate about 3-4 times a day. I started masturbating when i was 12 or 13. Initially, the volume of the ejaculate used to be very high. i mean, quite normal, as we see in porn movies (please don t judge). Gradually the volume reduced. Now-a-days it fluctuates, sometimes very high and the other times just like a drop or two. So i searched all about it over the internet and read articles concerning hypospermia. I think i may have hypospermia. still i m not sure. i m quite worried actually. so my question is - is that going to be a problem of my future? can i have kids? is this a symptom of some kind of disease?. I ll be very happy if you can help. (for info - i don t have erectile dysfunction or any kind of chronic disease. apart from this low volume semen thing, i m quite healthy) Thank you and waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012