Low thyroid, irregular periods. Backpain, pain in heels, hairloss, insomnia, dry skin, unwanted hairgrowth. Suggestions?

Hi , i m a 22 year old , i am dignosed with low thiroids and i have the worst mensuration problems, i dont get mensuration fro upto to 3 to maximum 6 months. i usually have backpain and pan in my heels continiously, hairfall,insomia, skin dryness, skin colour getting darker and unwanted hairgrowth all over my body. Please help me and tell me what medication , diet and exercise can i follow cause i have doen alot and nothing seems to sute perfectly for a long time. i also have some white patches on my chin since this prob started . please advice. Thank you and Regards, Emma ali
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013