Low sperm and motility count, taking paternia tablets, trying for successful impregnation. How can I achieve it?

i m 28 male. I have low sperm count and low motility problem. I am taking Paternia Tablets from last 15 days. My wife has everything normal. I want to be father soon. Can you suggest me what should i do for the same? Our marraige has completed 2 and half years. First we were using condoms and we have planned for baby from last 6 months. My sperm count was first only 6.2 million, which became 19 millions after treatment.This is for your information. my email id is YYYY@YYYY . Please answer me as soon as possible. I m very worried.......please help me. Please tell me how much time it will take?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012