Low semen count improved post treatment, doctor suggesting Laproscopy surgery, Reason?

Hello Dr, i am 31 and my husband is 33. We wanted to start a family, so we gone through all test. my blood and sonography came OK. my husband semen count was low, so dr recommend drug . How his count has increased and motility is also good. Now my dr is recommending me for Laproscopy surgery. i am confused as she had told me everything is normal and i am also ovulating. should i go for a second opinion or change the dr. please advice
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012