Low level of Vitamin B12, hight SGPT level and high Cholesterol, suggestions required...

low level of Vitamin B12, hight SGPT level and high Cholestrol My name is Santosh Singh,I am 30 yrs old male and was occasional Drinker and smoker, now totally quit drinking since last 8 weeks and smoke ocassionaly, I had following problems.: 1. first, I was diagnosed with vitamin B12 deficiency since 8 weeks ago, I am continuously Taking Nurobion Forte 200mg and magnesium forte 300mg daily, still my B12 level is 180pg/ml, I had also taken 4 injection in last 4 weeks, I had serious tingling and colness in hand and legs and there is little improvement, how long does it take to recover, what may be main cause for the same and what should I eat. 2. My SGPT level was 200 /l before 8 weeks and now it is 147u/l against normal below 50 and similarly my SGOT level is 75 U/L and now 60., Plaese suggest me way to lower these values. 3. My thirt problem is my triglecerides level is 206 mg/dl, cholesterin 207 mg/dl, Please suggest how to control these.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Feb 2010