Low grade fever, vomiting at night, sleeping a lot, autistic. Treatment for symptoms?

My 11 year old son has been running low grade temps for two months with night time vomiting . No other symptoms. He cycles through and does this quite a bit. This is the longest it has lasted and now his temps are starting to climb a little higher each day. He is also starting to sleep a lot more. I have had him to the dr multiple times. He is autistic and is homeschooled. He is 98 percent deaf on the left and legally blind on the left. Some drs have insinuated autoimmune due to a strong family presence.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013