Low grade fever, headache. Taken Tylenol and muscle relaxant. Heat stroke?

I have had a low grade fever and continuous headache for almost 3 days. Needless to say I feel weak and without energy or the desire to eat as well. I am taking a tylenol cold and fever medicine, but it doesn t help much. The best source of relief has been a muscle relaxant (which has addressed the headache better than the tylenol), cold compresses, and sleep, but I don t seem to be getting better. Reminds me of some flu like symptoms I ve had in the past, but those have never lasted more than 48 hours, and I don t seem to be making much progress here outside of temporary relief (mentioned above). I am drinking cold tea (honey/ginger), water, and eating fruit and crackers. Please advise, eric ps. The weather has been very dry and hot lately (low humidity), and I wonder if I have heat stroke?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer