Low carb diet. Taking Glucophase. Want to take Diamicron? Can these two medicines be taken together?

Hi, I m currently taking 4 x 500g of Glucophase (two going to bed) daily and following a very low carb diet . However, I m seeing my after meals reading rise to 10ml up to 14ml. Also, when having exercised for an hour or so, I ve witnessed my levels increase rather than decrease. I can go to bed with 6.5ml and before breakfast it s 8.2ml. I m going to my doctor today to discuss taking Diamicron along side my Glucophase to try keep the levels down. I m 5 11 and 168lbs and otherwise healthy.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012