Dizziness, feeling hot near heart and diarrhea after taking Onglyza. Can I take amlongA?

Hi doctor! I m a DDS,I get HTA for 15 years . I took amlong A and diamicron 30mg(2tablets) per day for more 10 years.Last week I came to see doctor to take examination about the situation of diabet . My blood suger is 6.92mmol/l and HbA1c : gycated Hb 9.9ad HbA1c:8.00 The doctor replace amlongA by midicardis and diamicron by glucophage(2pills per day) and onglyza, atorvastatin . After I drink these medicine I feel dizzy , feeling hot in my heart , diarrehea... Can I stop these medicne and use amlongA and glucophase? Thankyou. Nguyenvan thiem DDS.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012