Low blood pressure, continuous low pulse, smoker. On medication for high BP, stopped. Treatment?

hello i am 22 male overweight smoker i have been on bp meds for 3 years all of a sudden my blood presure and pulse got really low so my doc told me to stop my meds that weeks ago now i have normal bp range but my pulse drops to 60bpm when im resting when im active dose not go past 90bpm i can be sitting up with 90bpm lay down and 10 seconds later its 60bpm is this all normal? my only lifestyle chane was 1/2 mile a day walk and eating a little healthy
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012