Low appetite, stomach fullness, weakness. Due to constipation or gastric problems?

hello sir, i don t know my exact problem but i can tell you the symptoms. 1) my appetite is very low 2) even i have not eaten anything i get a feel of full stomach through out the day thats why i feel weakness at the end of the day. i have consulted the doctor and they say all is well ( even lever function test is ok )... i am not able to figure out whether i have gas problem or constipation or something else but the major problem is the feeling of stomach fullness. please suggest me some diagnosis and medicine in this regard. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012