I have severe gastric problem and also plenty of gases releasing from the anus

i have severe gastric problem and also plenty of gases releasing from the Anus.There is heavyness in the stomach and having constipation problem also.Kindly advise.i have severe gastric problem and also plenty of gases releasing from the Anus.There is heavyness in the stomach and having constipation problem also.Kindly advise. i have severe gastric problem and also plenty of gases releasing from the Anus.There is heavyness in the stomach and having constipation problem also.Kindly advise.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011