Low BP, dizziness, heartburn, two periods in one month, cramps, groin pain. Full blood count shows infection. Advice?

Hey sorry if my spelling is not right I'm afrikaans. I've had my twins January 2009 and fell pregnant again my daughter was born 16 months later May 2010 after that all my problems started I bled for 10months almost straight stopped using all pills and then it regulated but my periods are painfull and make me sick papsmear was normal. Now I've started with low blood pressure dizziness heartburn and having 2 normal periods in one month I have cramp pains specialy when I cough. I have pain in groin and my leg feels like needles and pins after having sex. I'm really so tired of hearing nothing is wrong when I know and feel this all the time. What could this be can blood pressure and dizziness be related? Please hope you can help me. Thank you so much (full blood count shows only infection somewhere docter says its because of sores I get...but they don't know reason for them either the come out get bigger and bigger go's away and start somewere else again)
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013