Low BP, diabetes, depression, increased pulse rate. On anti-depressants. Help?

I am a man of 55, ht.-174cm.& wt.-72kg. my BP remains in a range of 90-150 no diabetes . For the last 2 months, i am feeling of depression & always remain afraid of some unknown circumstances resulting increase of pulse rate. Consulted a doctor, he advised me for anti depressant ,low cholestrol&BP tabs.bu no relief even after 45days of medication.I changed the doc.& he advised for TMT but I never felt any pain in my chest.I went for TMT & the result is this:- baseline ECG with in normal limit, normal inotrophic &chronotrophic response, no raemodynamic decompesation during the test, normal BP response, no arrhythmia seen, there is ST depression /=1.5mm in II/IIIavF&V5-6 in exercise 3 & peak exercise & lasted 1 minute of recovery. Final impression : TMT is positive for provocable ischaemia at 9.3 METS work load 91% of target heart rates. Now what the result suggest?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013