Lost voice. Eustachian tubes blocked. Oozing, fluid movement, discharge from ears. Pain in the neck. Solution?

14 months ago i lost my voice. I didn t feel sick just a ittle dizzy and fatigued. very dry throat. hard to swallow . Eventually a itchy throat that worsened when trying to sleep sent me to the doctors. They said, euchstation tubes blocked.Both ears outer and inner ear infections and eardrums about to rupture but that it was viral in nature so just deal with it, My eardrums did rupture and heal. and i felt much relief. but the oozing feeling in my ear has never really left. I feel like fluid is always moving around in my tubes. And the itch is deep and unbearable. .Sharp pains, and always dizzy. I have a hard time functioning. I do have a discharge from my ears and sometimes it feels like i have a heartbeat in my ears. . the oozing feeling is what really drives me crazy I also have pain down both sides of my neck starting under my ear and also under my chin .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013