Recurring sinus congestion, intense odor, neck pain, neck crackling. Help

Reacurring sinus congestionso much it makes me feel like im not normal. Odors are so intense barely any drain just trickles of clear stuff. Its been goin on 10 mnths, along with neck pain comes and goes, radiates down to upper arms. I hear cracklings in neck, fell better with neck support. Has been goin on to long..help me, im always not able to hear clear or i can hear and feel ears release pressure. Amoxocillian didnt work, augumentin nethier, help
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012