Lost the baby in pregnancy. Surgery suggested. How safe is it to keep baby inside for a long time?

hi my daughter has lost her baby inside her it has been confermed on a scan she was 6weeks she has appointment 4 tomorrow to get the op but she wants to let it cum away from her natuarly im just concerned for her health if its in her to long could ther be any dangers of it being in her to long an how long can it be allowed to stay in her
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012

Your daughter was 6 weeks at the time of this confirmation. The products of conception cannot be left behind. It can cause complications like DIC. It has to be removed either in medical way using drugs or surgically also.

It cannot be left behind, definitely not more than 3 weeks.

Hope this helps.