Lost babies due to lack of fetal pole. Now feeling nausea and occasionally hot flashes. What is the exact cause for this?

hallo doc, am 39yrs who has begin losing babies at 5 to 12 weeks four times due to lack of fetal pole leading to severe bleeding am o-ve and i alway get anti-D and the last time i consulted a doctor she said it would be hormonal imbalance. Now i last saw my periods on 26th April and yesterday i felt a sharp pain on my left waist side, now an feeling nausea and occasionally hot flashes. i have no baby and i feel hopeless and distressed please heip me.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013