Loss of virginity, stomach bloating, vaginal swelling, constipation, post protected sex. Causes and treatment?

ok, so two weeks ago, i lost my virginty. The first time i felt normal. but the second time, which was a week later, i noticed that my stomach got a little bigger, and my vaginal hood began to swell . both times the sex was protected. I figured if i was pregnant, it would be way too soon for me to begin to show already. i have no symptoms of pregnancy but i have had signs of constipation . please help and tell me what s going on.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
These are not at all symptoms of pregnancy , so please stop worrying.
If it has been over two weeks since sex , take a pregnancy test.
Since it was protected, further chances of pregnancy are reduced.