Loss of consciousness during blood dialysis. Prescribed with eption. What is the drug action?

Hi My father is on blood dialysis and some day before a doctor prescribe him eption 300 mg . is that a good teblet .? my email id is YYYY@YYYY my father lost his consciousness during dialysis then doctor prescribed this drug. but after taking drug my father get more sick. now he is saying go for city scan and xray for brain . but he is fine . he only have blood defficiency that,s why he lost his consciousness during dialysis. tell me please what to do? he is in hospital in Delhi, India.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012