Loss of cervical lordosis. What is the treatment to cure from it ?

My brother has loss of cervical lordosisHis age is 21yrsWhich treatment is best homeopathicayurvedic or allopathic My brother has a neck pain since a month.His age is 21yrs.X-ray showed that he has loss of cervical lordosis.He took pain killers such as Robinex,Voveran.Also some tablets like Neurokind.But still the problem persists.Now he is going through Ayurvedic treatment. Doctor suggested him Ayurvedic massage along with some medicines like Cervilon,Myostaal forte,Kshirbala,Rasnerandadi kashyam and Yograj quqqulu.Is this the proper treatment?Or homeopathic is much more effective and fast?Plz guide at the earliest.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011