Loss of balance when driving, perimenopausal, stiff neck, done tests. Any thoughts?

Hi, I m a 44 year old female who had a healthy baby girl at 42. Over the past 6 months I have been getting a loss of balance while driving, specially acute when I reach speeds above 30 mph. I believe I am perimenopausal as well, cycles are irregular, night sweats , hot flashes, poor sleep, anxiety . I have recently noticed I need glasses to read. My left eye vision is blurry compared to my right eye. I am unable to drive around the corner without experiencing this loss of balance. Feels as if I am going to faint, but never do. I also get a racing heartbeat and anxiety as a result, but I think it s just a panicky reaction as it is scary when it happens. I have a very stiff neck and upper back muscles from poor posture and carrying baby around didn t help. I am seeing a chiropractor. Have had carotid and brain MRIs, sinus CT scan, blood panels, Lyme testing, all came back fine. Also took antibiotics in case of an asymptomatic ear infection to no avail. Any thoughts? I wonder if it is a perimenopausal symptom, perhaps I need my hormones checked and balanced ? Not driving is horrendous, specially with a 2 year old, I need help. Thank you so much for your input and your time. Sincerely, Maria Peterson
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012